The TCS AH Consortium comprises 12 pan-European partners consisting of academic and scientific institutions, research centres and industry organisations. Representative members from each partner institution form the Consortium Board and decision-making body of the TCS AH.
Hosting organisation for the consortium: Institute of Geophysics Polish Academy of Sciences (IG PAS)
Office manager: Ania Leśnodorska, IG PAS
Office co-manager: Karolina Chodzińska, IG PAS
Consortium Director: Stanisław Lasocki, IG PAS
Consortium Board Chair: Gilberto Saccorotti, INGV
- Central Mining Institute of Poland, Poland (CMI)
- French National Centre for Scientific Research, France (CNRS)
- French National Institute for Environment & Risks, France (INERIS)
- GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, Potsdam, Germany (GFZ)
- Institute of Geophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland (IG PAS)
- Institute of Geophysics of the Czech Academy of Science, Czech Republic (IG ASCR)
- Keele University, United Kingdom (KU)
- Lulea University of Technology, Sweden (LTU)
- The National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology, Italy (INGV)
- Polish Mining Group, Poland (PMG)
- University of Oulu, Finland (OULU)
- University of Science and Technology - Academic Computer Centre Cyfronet, Poland (ACK-UST)
TCS AH activities are coordinated by Section. You can find out more about each section below.
Section for Implementation of TCS AH Services
- Establishes the legal, technical, and quality control procedures needed for integrating new episodes and applications into the IS-EPOS Platform,
- Integrating and maintaining episodes and applications into the IS-EPOS Platform,
- Maintaining the IS-EPOS Platform and associated infrastructure,
- Evaluating the legal procedures related to user privacy policies.
Leader: Joanna Kocot, ACK UST
Section for Episode integration and application implementation
- Integrating and maintaining episodes and applications on the TCS-AH Platform,
- Developing a universal communication scheme to streamline episode integration between data providers and eNodes,
Leader: Aglaja Blanke, GFZ
Participants: IG PAS, ACK UST, CNRS
Section for Promotion and dissemination
- Defining and executing parallel communication and dissemination strategies for TCS-AH activities,
- Coordinating these strategies with EPOS ERIC.
Leader: Jean Schmittbuhl, CNRS
Participants: IG PAS, KU, INGV, OULU, PMG
Section for Projects and partnership
- Identifying key areas for future collaboration,
- Identifying and targeting potential partners, including international academic and industry stakeholders,
- Coordinate the legal, financial, and technical aspects of new partnerships and pilot projects.
Leader: Savka Dineva, LTU
Participants: IG PAS, INGV, CMI, INERIS
The User Committee is responsible for establishing policies related to soliciting and using User feedback.
Chair: Ian Stimpson, KU
The Data Provider Committee is responsible for establishing policies that set requirements data quality and quality control.
Chair: Sławomir Olechowski, PMG
The IS-EPOS Platform is an e-environment, which offers access to the Applications and Episodes stored in the eNodes. You can access the IS-EPOS Platform here.
Leader: Michał Lelonek, IG PAS
eNodes are local data centres that store Episode data, as well as providing it to the IS-EPOS Platform. TCS-AH has two eNodes, owned and managed by IG PAS (leader: Dominika Wenc) and CNRS (leader: Marc Schaming).