The AGU American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, the largest international Earth and space science meeting in the world, marks its Centennial in 2019 and returns in San Francisco, the home of the AGU Fall Meeting for more than 40 years.
The EPOS research infrastructures community will be present at the 100th Advancing Earth & Space Science, American Geophysical Union (AGU) meeting organised the 9-13 of December 2019.
The Relevant Sessions for EPOS RI are the following:
- Town Hall: G11A-06 EPN Densification: a Continental Scale Integration of National GNSS Networks for Earth Science Applications, Ambrus Kenyeres, Bálint Magyar and EPN Densification Working Group
Monday, 9 December 2019 09:15 - 09:30 - Moscone South - 160, Upper Mezz.
- IN13C-0726 DARE to Perform Seismological Workflows, Federica Magnoni, Emanuele Casarotti, Pietro Artale Harris, Mike Lindner, Andreas Rietbrock, Iraklis Angelos Klampanos, Athanasios Davvetas, Alessandro Spinuso, Rosa Filgueira, Amy Krause, Malcolm Atkinson, André Gemund, Vangelis Karkaletsis and the DARE team
Monday, 9 December 2019 13:40 - 18:00 - Moscone South - Poster Hall
- S21B-02 Reservoir triggered seismicity in areas of moderate and low seismicity. Case studies from Vietnam and Poland, Grzegorz Lizurek, Jan Wiszniowski, Nguyen Van Giang and Beata Plesiewicz
Tuesday, 10 December 2019 08:15 - 08:30 Moscone South - 159, Upper Mezz.
- IN23D-0905 FAIR Data for GNSS Data Exchange Within the European Plate Observing System and Beyond. Paul Crocker, José Manteigueiro Sr., Machiel Simon Bos and Rui Manuel Silva Fernandes
Tuesday, 10 December 2019 13:40 - 18:00 Moscone South - Poster Hall
- Town Hall TH23H Experimental Deformation Data System, Basil Tikoff, Andreas K Kronenberg, Julie Newman and Philip A Skemer
Tuesday, 10 December 2019 12:30 - 13:30 Moscone West - 2020, L2
This townhall will address vocabulary and data standards developed jointly by a North American EarthCube-based group and a European EPOS (European Plate Observing System)-based group. Further, a prototype demonstration of the user interface and upload system for experimental data will be introduced.
- IN31A Communities, Tools, and Policies That Enable Integration of Earth, Space, and Environmental Science Data and Cyberinfrastructures I: Communities
- IN32A Communities, Tools, and Policies That Enable Integration of Earth, Space, and Environmental Science Data and Cyberinfrastructures II: Tools and Policies
Erin Robinson, Helen Glaves, Yasuhiro Murayama, and Lesley A Wyborn
Wednesday, 11 December 2019 - 08:00 - 10:00 10:20-12:20 Moscone West - 2018, L2
- IN31A-04 Crossing the Subdomain Boundaries of Applied Earth System Science in ENVRI-FAIR Andreas Petzold, Ari Asmi, Daniela Franz and Helen Glaves
Wednesday, 11 December 2019 08:45 - 09:00 Moscone West - 2018, L2
- IN33B Communities, Tools, and Policies That Enable Integration of Earth, Space, and Environmental Science Data and Cyber infrastructures III Posters, Erin Robinson, Helen Glaves, Yasuhiro Murayama and Lesley A Wyborn
Wednesday, 11 December 2019 13:40 - 18:00 - Moscone South - Poster Hall
- IN31A-06 GAGE Facility Geodetic Data Archiving, Accessibility and Attribution, David Phillips, Charles Meertens, James Riley, Douglas J Ertz, David Maggert, Dan Reiner, Christopher J Crosby, Scott Baker, Hans Williamson, Brent Henderson and Matthew Beckley
Wednesday, 11 December 2019 09:15 - 09:30 Moscone West - 2018, L2
More information about the programme here.